- Sort by Popularity
Toyota Land Cruiser FJ79 Pick Up
Legendary is an overused word but in this case, it is 100% justified. 30 years after its debut it is a driving experience beyond all expectations in all possible terrains be it severe off road or the south pole. Land Cruisers performance and reliability is legendary. The Ruggedly practical deck designed is perfectly designed for work efficiency. Tough, durable and easy to load and off load for maximum efficiency. The rugged frame is a solid foundation for responsive handling and functionality. The Pick Up is customized for comfort and capacity. The Toyota Land Cruiser Pickup is a rugged and dominant vehicle.
LandcruiserSpares.com is one of the very few companies in the world that just focuses on the Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 range. We supply original, refurbished and replacement parts, as well as accessories for the Toyota Land Cruiser FJ79. We currently supply to major sectors in the economy including mining, agriculture, forestry, tourism, and online consumers worldwide. By having an online presence we are able to expand our services to more destinations and industries that can benefit from our specialized service. Some frequently asked questions asked to LandcruiserSpares.com include: Is the Toyota land cruiser a good SUV, Should I invest in a Toyota Land cruiser? A simple one word answer – YES!
A Few interesting facts about the Land Cruiser brand as a whole:
- The Land Cruiser is one of the automotive world’s most storied brands. The Land Cruiser has a reputation for surviving the roughest terrain and jobs.
- It’s gigantic and old school also likeable and liveable.
- In recent reviews the Exterior, interior and driving Experiences received an overall 4.5 score.
And reviews read: “a True icon” , “Trustworthy” , “Highest Standards” and “Worldwide Legend”
- Toyota Land Cruiser 79 – 4,5 V8 DC
- 4,5 litre / V8 turbo diesel
- 151 kw at 3400 r/min
- Five speed with low range transfer, 4×4 with manual locking front hubs and front and rear diff locks
- 0 – 100km/h: 13.68 seconds
- 165 km/h Top Speed
- Service Intervals: 10 000km (oil change every 5000km) for normal conditions. For dusty road conditions the intervals are halved.
- Driver and front passenger airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Central Locking
- Electrically adjustable windows
- Chrome Package
- Front and rear towing hook
- Front and rear mud guards
- Aluminium side steps
- Over fenders
- Air Conditioner
- Power Steering
- Navigation System
- Miracast (Android)
- Auto Plus Show
- USB connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Smartphone connectivity
We supply Body Panels, Differentials, Engines, Interiors, Suspension and Transmission Parts for the Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Model. Parts available include: Doors, Fender, Mud flaps, Mudguards, Tail Lamps, Tail Light, Windscreen, Hub, Seal Kit, Alternator, Cable Assy, Parking Brake, Handbrake, Drag Link, Transfer Box, Oil Seals, Seat Adjuster and U Bolts and more. We strive to maintain and repair Land Cruisers for the customer who uses them in the real world.